Saturday, September 10, 2022

2022, A difficult year in the life of this Country Preacher. Covid left its terrible scar, many church members passed away and satan landed more blows than one could number. I did not lose my faith, I found myself asking God, over and over, for more. I recognized that I was walking in a place of complacency. I was sailing along in a "comfort zone" of my own making. I have been preaching/pastoring for well over fifty years. My heart is solid within my relationship with Jesus as he has carried me through hundreds of battles and always been a "Present help in a time of need". I am in my golden years and life is good.

What I have learned through all this is; I am weak, weary and worn. God gives his children strength, endurance and refinements fit for the season of their lives. God is a great big, loving, longsuffering, supplying God.     

 

No comments: