Friday, March 10, 2017

3-9-2017 last night

I am sure that you can see that I am posting a day behind. I am too tired to close the day at the computer. Sooooo.....We closed the revival services last night with a long alter service filled with many great victory reports. I spoke about the Power of God in our lives today and used the very words of Jesus on the subject. It was like He was doing the preaching and everyone responded with joy and worship. I never claimed to be an Evangelist because God called me as a Pastor but last night the title of Revivalist was excepted and applied....I kind of like that one. I was paid the greatest of compliments when I was told that this church wanted me to come back again....warms my heart.
This mini-revival (five nights) was short but full of victory, healing, filling, love, joy and worship. It is a blessing to be a part of what God is doing here in Arizona and seeing so many of my friends made this a special trip to remember.

No comments: